Happy Halloween!!!

Saturday, October 28, 2006

I Hate Him More Than Ja Rule...That's Saying Something

Kudos to John "The Marine" Cena for FU-ing K-Fed on Monday Night Raw. That's the most wonderful sight of all, that moment. I've never loved John Cena more until that.

All I can say is, Kevin Federline sucks. No, I've never heard him "sing" and I'm not even gonna bother to download his shi*t. I'm gonna take Cena's word for it. K-Fed has even less talent than Paris Hilton. I mean, at least Paris has a wonderful fashion sense. K-Fed, on the other hand, is white trash. It doesn't matter if he's wearing an expensive suit or whatever, he still looks like he's wearing a garbage bag. That's it. Britney's better off dressing him in garbage bags. At least she'll save money after she wasted a lot on him. I mean, who do you think paid for that wedding? For the houses? For everything? I don't know why she chose such a spineless faggot for a husband. She could've gotten any guy she wanted. She's Britney Spears!

Love is just blind, dumb, and stupid.


Poor babies. I hope they didn't inherit their father's loser gene. On the bright side, technology has made gene manipulation (or was that DNA manipulation?) possible. So hopefully, if Britney's gonna pop out another one (hopefully not), she'd consider that scientific option and erase every trace of Kevin from her baby. This world doesn't need another Eminem wannabe. We've been given the best that is Eminem. If only he'd come out of his retirement, then K-Motherf*ck*r Federline would get the proper bashing that he deserves.

How I wish that'll happen.

No comments: