Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Two Days 'Til Halloween...and Prison Break Stuff

Sigh.

Two days to go 'til the day of the Weird.

I dressed in black and orange when we went out to dinner tonight. I also had three buttons pinned on my shirt for a little flair - a pumpkin head, one of Jack Skellington, and one with a skull and crossed bones (it's an anti-piracy button, but I just used it for the skull part). I'm really feeling Halloweenish now, and as my moon phase thingy at the bottom of my sidebar says, the moon's probably gonna be half full by the 31st. I really hope so. The perfect Halloween is one with a full moon, but I guess I have to wait a year or so for that to happen.

I've been watching the first season of Prison Break . I had doubts about that series. I wasn't willing to watch it at first because I'm not really into prison stories or something like NYPD Blue or Law and Order. I love CSI, but that's different, I think.

So I've ran out of things to watch and I gotta empty my hard disk or else my computer would crash. Prison Break's the last one left so, having nothing else to do but sleep, I played the pilot episode.

One word: GENIUS.

It's just amazing how the character Michael Scofield's brain works. He was able to sketch an artwork based on the blueprints of a prison and tattoo it on his whole upper body as a map. I mean, he is sooo well prepared and he was able to foresee everything. He was able to prepare for every step, things he needed to do and to use and places he had to go. When he faces a setback, he gets out of it brilliantly. My gosh, in that episode where he burnt himself (therefore erasing part of the map tattoo) and got shoved into the Hole, he wriggled his way out of it. The way out of the prison was through the pipes under the Psychiatric ward, and he burnt that part of his back. An inmate (a kind of psycho one) figured out that his tattoo was a pathway, and that inmate was sent back into the Psych ward. So Scofield pretended to lose it so he gets sent into the loony bin and ask that inmate to recall the map he saw.

Isn't he just such a genius? (fine, credits go to whoever made that up!!! :) )

There's a part where it was revealed that Scofield had something called Low Latent Inhibition. I researched about it. It's some sort of condition where an individual processes a lot of things at a time, or like notice and process a lot of things that aren't important. The shrink said that if a person with a low IQ has Low Latent Inhibition, that person would suffer from mental illness. But a person with high IQ that has LLI is considered a creative genius.

Michael Scofield is a creative genius.

It's just so amazing how he figures out that stuff and really notices every single detail of everything.

I wish I had LLI...but I have to check out my IQ first. I think it already dropped to negative. Haha!

Scofield is played by Wentworth Miller. I don't really know a lot about this guy, but he has nice hands. That's tha first thing I noticed about him, his hands. He has Dumbledore fingers: ling and slender. They're really...nice. And his eyes are extraordinary, which gets him a place in my Cute Guys list.

Another thing... I've been obssesing on Randy "The Legend Killer" Orton for two days already (I dreamt about him once and off it went). He's a WWE Raw Superstar. He is hot and also raelly cute, in a cocky, arrogant and undeniably irritating but equally irresistible way. I just found out that he got suspended for two months some time ago for smoking pot backstage. Oooh, bad bad boy. Here he is. There are also some shower photos I found but they're too...sexy to be posted here. Seriously, search for them. It's all Randy and a towel. ;)





No comments: