Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

One More To Go...

Supernatural is BACK!!!

I've just seen the first three episodes of the second season. I must say, I don't know what to say. (???)

On one hand, it's great to know what happened next after that awful cliff-hanger. (It wasn't like, ugly awful. It's more like why-do-you-have-to-keep-us-hanging-like-this kind of awful.) At least someone is alive (guess who!).

On the other hand...well, I think these episodes are a bit...tamer? I think? Than the episodes of last season. Although the third one, Bloodlust, was a bit grotesque, but this time, the show is more focused on the brothers' feelings...*hint hint* they're missing someone.

The first and third episodes were pretty great in their own way. The emotions were intense. I have to admit, Dean and Sam were getting a bit predictable, but I'm not complaining. I love them guys!!!

I don't wanna get into the story too much because some might not have seen them yet (and would kill me for being such a spoiler if I did). All I can say is, it's worth the wait. It wasn't what I expected, but I know that it's just gonna get better.

Now, I have my last exam tomorrow. I gotta go. No, I'm too lazy to study yet. I'm just gonna enjoy my Oreos!

No comments: