Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, October 20, 2006

Alone Tonight

I spent today sleeping. Literally.

Okay, I was awake for a few hours watching the first season of Lost. Of course, I had to eat and go pee (and do number 2) so...there's that, too. When I got to the second season of Lost, I fell asleep during the episode labelled Lost s02e00 - Destination Lost. It's a summary of the whole first season so I just shut my eye...

And woke up at 5:30pm.

I thought it was only around 3pm or something. Then, I fell asleep again. Just checked the time and dozed off again. Woke up for dinner just now.

It's 8pm.

What a bum, right?

I guess I'm making up for all my lost sleep hours this past month. I don't think I've slept enough yet.

It's sembreak! I'm supposed to bum around and watch all the DVDs available here!!!

Although I've got somethings planned. There's NaNoWriMo 2006 too.

Anyway, I'm halfway in this post, and if you don't wanna read another bumch of nonsensical blabber, you better leave now. Thank you.

For those whith nothing to do like me, yeah, you're probably reading this.

My parents and my brother are all out tonight, hence the title. Although I'll never be completely alone, unless all the people downstairs and my pets leave.

So anyway, I'm listening to the Beatles now. I've downloaded the whole collection and it's been just there for weeks. I'm giving it a try. They're pretty okay for a really old and dead band.

Oh right, one of them is still alive, right? Or are there two?

I changed my Firefox theme. It's now all Halloween. Soo cool! I just wish my whole desktop can be Halloween. Anybody know how to do that? i'd appreciate some tips. Thanks!

Tomorrow night's the big day. WWE Smackdown show. I've been wanting to hang out at the hotel they're staying in, maybe get a couple of autographs or something. Thank goodness there's not another insurgency or coup d' etat this time. I wanna be able to watch without fearing of blowing up anytime. I'm raelly excited. We've been holding on to the tickets for a couple months now. They're not particularly great seats, but they'll do. At least I won't be standing for the whole show. I'm sure it's gonna be great.

So, I'm going back to my Lost marathon. So sorry for not being able to post something...worth reading. Haha! My head's full of Macapuno ice cream (it's actually not as bad as I initially thought, though I still prefer pistaccio!)

No comments: