Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Smackdown Rocks!

Last night was a blast!

My brother and I were a little bit late. We missed about three matches, I think. The Diva's match, the one with Vito (he rules!) and the tag team match with London and Kendrick.

When we got upstairs, there was this loud rumbling sound that's kind of making an earthquake. I was like, "Way cool! Who's on?" Then someone said, "It's Lashley!" I thought, darnit! How much did we miss if they're playing Lashley already? So I ran to the next door where the first doorman pointed us to and showed the doorman there our tickets. But then that doorman told us that the right door was the one where we came from. Gawd! These people! I told the first doorman we're in 305 and there was a huge sign saying 304-305 above the doorway but still, he pointed us to the other direction. We missed precious moments of that fight.

Lashley was against Regal. To tell you the truth, I expected Lashley to be bigger. He is big though. And I thought Regal would look really old and faint, you know? But he looks bigger and a bit younger live. He pretended to have a broken leg. Medics ran out to the ring and examined him while he rolled around in pain. Then, two referees helped him up to get down. Lashley was sitting on a rope.

Guess what happened next.

Regal jiggled his foot as if to check if it's okay, and then BAM! A boot to the face of Lashley! The crowd cheered! At last, the match is gonna push through. We were expecting money wasted.

Regal put up a pretty good fight, I mean, for an old guy. It would've been more fun if Vito stuck Regal's head under his skirt (I really wanna see that, haha!) but hey, it's Lashley! Love that guy. The match was pretty long, and Lashley won eventually (no surprise there). The huge guy went up the four posts of the ring and did that thing where he stick his hands under his arms and bring them out, pointing to opposite directions. (Okay, if you watch WWE you'd know what I'm talking about). I screamed like hell! Almost choked on my nachos.

Actually, I was already on the verge of choking. The guy that's sitting beside me smelled so AWFUL! I thought it was just one of those phantom smells, but my brother smelled it coming from that guy too! Bro said he smelled like crap, I think he smelled like rotten garbage. I swear. He stank to the pits of hell.

So that stench concludes the first part of the Smackdown account. 'Til next post!

No comments: