Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What a sad sad day.



I think this is one of the most mixed-up days of my college life. I had Theo orals first thing in the morning, and I absolutely flunked it. I'm sure. It sucks.

After that, I just wanted to put it out of my mind. I didn't want Theo to ruin my day. I was looking forward to spending the rest of it in Goth fashion (although I think I looked more Avril Lavigne-ish, which was NOT what I was going for). We had our last neverwear day for the sem (and the only one, so for, that I've participated in). Our theme? Our beloved prof, the coolest prof I've ever known from his all black outfit (I've never seen him in other colors) down to every ring on his figners. And he has the awesomest pen bag. Lets just call him... Jack Skellington. :)

It was so nice and heart-warming, for me, when he popped his head in the classroom door and paused. "Why are you guys all in black?" he asked. "Sir, it's neverwear day," my blockmate replied, "and you're our theme!" He went, "Oh. Wow. My children!" He said it with a huge grin. It was funny, 'cause he so doesn't look like someone who'd have kids. I mean, for the time being anyway. He's, I think, thirty, but he looks hip like a twenty-something.

I actually listened intently to everything he said awhile ago (because I was guilty of being totallyinattentive last meeting - I just kept on talking with my seatmate, haha. my other blockmate told me that we could be heard up front, and was a bit disctracting to our prof. sorry sir!!). Also, it was partly because I was happy that he was happy that we looked" like him. We looked like a cult of some sort. Haha! And it's the first time I've worn eyeliner to school (which, my friend told me, suited me nicely, and asked me to wear eyeliner everyday, which I won't, because it gets smudged when I sweat, and there's no "special" factor if I do it everyday).

So there, I was paying attention and actually heard what we're supposed to do with the final project. We had our media experience part (which is about the video up there---> he's there. our prof. Haha. Guess which guy he is) and everyone was laughing and stuff. He started to talk about the expectations we wrote on our index cards and apologizing for not being able to accomplish some of them. And then when the bell was about to ring, he said, "So guys, thanks for the sem..." We were like, 'What sir? It's over? How about Thrusday?" He told us that we could just meet up on Thurs if we want to discuss the project, but that was our last proper class.

I wasn't expecting it to end that day. It was lucky we had the neverwear day today. At least his last memory of us was...black?! Hahah! We even had a class picture thing. Aw. I'm gonna miss that class. I felt like I wdidn't give much input in it (I really didn't) and it ended...just like that. :(

But then, Psych came. No, I wasn't exempted. How could I, I'm stupid. Then we got called to stay after class. It's something about the project, our prof said. My heart couldn't have sunk lower at that point. I thought, "This is it. We flunked. I flunked Theo, I haven't slept, the previous class is over, and now, I've probably flunked the project. Great. I suck. My life sucks." I admit, I almost got teary that time. I felt like I couldn't take any more disappointment at that point. My seatmate even told me that she did see me like, fall apart silently. It was such a relief when we finally got to talk to our prof and she told us that our project was quite interesting and that she only needed to know how we got the whole thing together. Phew. I was at the brink of killing myself with tubs of ice cream and a bucket of KFC.

Well, I actually bought the ice cream and some chips. And yey to my bro for bringing home donuts. I am so in my depressed state right now that I don't care if I'm bloated tomorrow. Maybe I'd just put eyeliner on so they'd be drawn in to my eyes, not my fat butt.

No comments: