Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Harry the Pumpkin!


Okay, so I know it's a day late, but I bet there's lots of you who still have the Halloween spirit!!!

I made this Harry Potter Pumpkin yesterday. He looks so happy, doesn't he?

I just found out that there's a whole myriad of these flash thingies out there, which are so cool, like the DRAW PLAY I mentioned in the previous post. They're just fun!

Anyway, I got up at 6:15 this morning. I didn't sleep a wink. We had to get to the cemetery right away 'coz traffic's heavy on holidays like this. We did get there early alright. For the first time, we were the first ones there. My dad didn't bring the key to the mausoleum and my mum had to go real bad so I had to suffer ten minutes of disgusting public cemetery toilet ambiance.

All I can say is, it was boring to death, those three hours we spent there. I had fun lighting the candles though. And I also appreciate the compliments for my earrings and shoes.

Right before we left, got stuck doing candle duty. This one wasn't fun at all. I had to sit in front of a dozen big ass candles and light the ones that go off. The strong blasts of wind from outside wasn't helping at all.

I was at the verge of screamin "WILL SOMEBODY SHUT THAT DAMN DOOR?!" when my brother called me to get up.

We're leaving at last.

I slept right away when I got home. I woke up about four hours ago. And now...here I am.

Facing another month of NaNoWriMo.

I've no idea what to write!

No comments: