Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Everybody Knows A Mike

I got that line from an episode of Desperate Housewives.

I think this is actually true. Maybe not completely, but about 99% true. I thought about it (which just shows that I have absolutely nothing better to do) and I think that everyone I know knows a Mike, may that Mike be a friend, an acquaitance, a relative, or someone famous. Although a few may prefer to be refered to as Michael. Still, they're a Mike.

My dad's youngest brother is named Michael. I call him Uncle Mike, so basically everyone on my dad's side of the family knows a Mike. I have a cousin on my mum's side named Michael. My friend's ex-boyfriend (that relationship lasted for only 24 hours...or less) so they probably all know a Mike. Our present First Gentleman is called Mike, although his name is Jose Miguel. So basically, the whole country knows a Mike.

Of course, there are some countries who use names of their own language like China and Japan and Russia and India. But still, the ever famous Mikes make up for that. There's Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, Mike Tyson...

Basically everyone knows a Mike.

In heaven, there's Michael the Archangel, who probably is also known by the beings burning down under.

So yeah, everyone does know a Mike.

No comments: