Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

American Idol 6!

I just love watching the audition part of American Idol. It's just so hilarious! I really don't know why some people think they're the greatest singer in the world when they're actually tone-deaf. I really don't know why. I know I'm not a great singer. Even though some people think I'm okay, I'd never join a contest where I'd be exposed to public humiliation. Okay isn't gonna work because there are a lot of people out there who are way better than that.

Still, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this season. Last year just sucked. I hope this would be like Season 4. It's the greatest season ever for me. Well, I never saw the first two. So...yeah. I know there will never be another Bo Bice, but I really hope they find a decent rocker again like Chris Daughtry.

So off I go to pretend to study. He he!

No comments: