Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Internet Connection F^*&@% Up Again

Great. Now I missed a day of posting. My New Year's resolution just got ruined. I know, I can change the time of this post, but that would be cheating myself. It's so stupid. And it's all the fault of this shitty DSL. I don't know why, it just keeps cutting off at the worst times. When I actually need it, it just goes. Argh.

But anyway, I had a pretty okay day. P.E. was horrible as usual, but I try not to think of it or else I'd get suicidal. Best part of the day: I got my long test from Sociology-Anthropology awhile ago. I estimated my grade to be around C+ 'coz you know, I never really was confident that I understood exactly what he was saying. I didn't even finish reading all the handouts. I kind of just...winged it a bit, if you know what I mean.

So, there I was, asking for my paper. I was 30 minutes late for class (I really didn't want to get up this morning) and my prof distributed them first thing so...yeah. I saw my classmate's paper. She got a 94. I was like, whoa, did she memorize every single detail? And then I thought, shoot, what did I get? If she got that then... I don't know, I would've gotten lower. I'm not a very confident person. I trust myself to flunk or goof off every time. I try hard, but based on experience...I'm kind of a huge failure.

So just imagine my surprise when my prof found my paper and said, "Congratulations!"

I initially thought that he was congratulating me for passing the exam. Then he told me my score.

"You got 99!"

Out of 100 points.

I got 99 out of 100.

Oh My Goodness.

I never ever got a score that high in a major test ever in my life! Except when I was in grade 2 when I got 98 on a major science test. But this is different! I was intelligent then. I'm stupid now! And I got an A!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

This just shows that we can surprise ourselves sometimes.

Thank you, God.

No comments: