Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Before the Lights Go Out

I still have so much to do. But right now, my mom's chattering is filling the air, I can't even hear myself think. It's the same old story, the same old rhyme. No, we can't change those anymore so...yeah. I just let her blabber on.

I really hate it when there's a blackout. Candle-light dinners are only for romantic events. Eating KFC with my family isn't romantic at all. Especially when I have to spend the night tossing and turning air-con-less.

I don't know why Sunday evening is the most depressing time in the week. It's even worse than Monday morning. Maybe because the image of Monday morning is looming just ahead. And I really hate Mondays. I don't know. Maybe it's just the peaceful time of the week when I can actually hear myself breathe and the solitude brings out the buried thoughts at the back of my head.

Argh.

No comments: