Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Romance by You

I stumbled upon this website when I was surfing for Philippine publishers. It's a U.S. based thing, and I found it really interesting.

Romance By You


It's a website selling pre-written romance novels and then the buyer has to fill in the names of the characters, the places they go to, etc. It's like interactive books! Haha! I've had something like this before, but only over the net. When you open the webpage, several pop-up windows appear and asks for your name, an adjective, favorite color, etc. And then when you finish filling those up, the page opens and then there it is, a personalized story just for you!

It's a really cool idea. The buyer can even send photos for the cover and the back page! One buyer even sent a copy to her husband in Iraq. Sweetums. How cool is that? But you know, I'd much rather be in a horror/thriller novel than a romance novel.

This is kind of a Valentine's post, isn't it? Ugh. Sorry, I'm full of sugary Go Nuts Donuts!

No comments: