Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Body Clock

I've got to fix mine.

Or maybe I should just change my sleep patterns.

Here I am again, after vowing to be asleep by midnight, typing away at one in the morning. I've got a 7:30am class later which I'd probably be too sleepy to digest. Then I've got an hour to sleep before the next class. Before I know it, I'd be home again, and glad to be, so I'd catch the sleep that I'm missing right now. Then I'd be wide awake again this time of night tomorrow, and it just goes on and on...

I was supposed to do some research tonight, but I didn't, 'coz I woke up at 9pm.

I am such an oversleeper.

I really need to stop sleeping and get some work done!

Now I understand what my previous professor said about sleeping for the sake of sleeping not because you need to sleep.

No comments: