Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, January 22, 2007

I FINALLY GOT MY DX SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!

YEY!!!

I've been dreaming of that since DX reunited. Being on the big side in a predominantly small-framed country, it was hard finding a DX shirt that fit me. I've been looking for one for months!

Ah, I'm the luckiest little sister. I have the best big brother in the world. He gave it to me awhile ago. It was his belated Christmas gift. He chose between giving me a fake wand or the shirt. He chose wisely. He was gonna give me a purple plastic wand. If the wand at stake was an Alivan's, then...that's a different story.

So now... I already have the following shirts:








(I actually have the one without the black edges)

*I have a Batista and an Undertaker shirt but I can't find pictures of them...

I want these:





(this one was just released. DX shirts rock!)



















It sort of became a collection... Maybe I'd even get the "heels" shirt like Mr. Kennedy's and Edge and Randy Orton's. Hmm. I'd have to think about that...

I really don't like shirts with the wrestler's faces plastered all over the front or the back (Hitman shirt is an exception!). I find it weird wearing someone's face...especially if it's in full color. If it's a silhouette then I guess it's okay. Logos and lines are much much cooler for me. They look like cool graphic tees than an all-out in-your-face wrestling shirt. More discreet.

These are pretty nice!








No comments: