Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Ripperology

Ugh.

I am so filled with serial killer information right now, my head is throbbing. I hope I don't get creepy nightmares tonight.

I am proud of myself. Okay, I didn't get the whole lot done, but at least I've made headway in the research paper I'm supposed to submit a week and a half from today. Goodness. I hope it gets extended a couple more days. But that's alright. I have firmly resolved that I will dedicate Monday-Wednesday and Friday after class to do further research. And then Sat-Sun would be dedicated to writing the paper. I hope to be done by then.

I am sensing that a pair of glasses wouldn't be far from my need by the end of this semester. Goodness. I used to dream of wearing glasses. But I don't want to get to the point when I'd be like my mum. She's practically blind without them. I love to read and watch movies. I need my eyes to stay healthy as long as possible!

Maybe I have to get them checked during summer break.

I am beginning to squint when looking at something. Is that the start of eye defect?

Anyway, yesterday was a bit fun. The spending part wasn't. I'm trying to spend as little as possible. But after being deprived of Starbucks for several months led me to have a frap. At least I managed to stop myself from getting a butterscotch brownie with that. Don't need the extra pounds either.

We interviewed some people from the advertising business. It was pretty fun and very informative, maybe even a lot more help than our actual ad class. I kind of got excited with the future. Still, it's quite scary.

After that, we stopped by this fish feeding place. The fish that they have were called KOI. They look like goldfish, only bigger. They're this good luck fish for the Chinese. The first time I saw some that huge was in China. They were like, a foot long and about 4 inches in diameter. It's funny when you sprinkle fish food in their mini pond. One fish would realize there's food and it's go after it then the others would realize that one of their own has got food and they'd swarm to his direction and push each other out of the way just to get to the food. They're brutal. It's like fish wrestling. They cost so much too. The largest cost P150,000 each! I hope that fish is a hell of a good luck charm!

Okay, my eyes are droopy and I remembered that I've got this interview tomorrow that'd cut my between-class nap into half. Ugh. More fish stories next time.

No comments: