Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Late Bloomer

My brother told me that I'm a late bloomer. I should have been reading comic books when my age was still a single digit number, but I didn't. I was busy reading Sweet Valley Kids and Goosebumps back then.

Add ten years to that and here I am, browsing through the issues of Superman&Batman like a little kid. It's awesome. I don't know why I've never done this before.

I also plan to sort through my brother's comic book collection, once I have lots of free time.

Right now I'm just procrastinating.

So, another ordinary day is about to end. I actually understood something in S.A. which is quite a breakthrough for me. Again, I sucked at volleyball. Nothing new there. I just hope against hope that I don't fail Physical Ed. That would suck like a wormhole. History, as usual, was fun. There's nothing like dousing a really boring topic with a little bit of my prof's anecdotes. I don't really know how he gets all those funny stuff. I don't really know how he can make a fool of himself so many times.

Well, okay, I can imagine that. Just awhile ago, as I was going back to mainland from P.E., this guy was staring at me and kind of...almost smiling. You get that look? I was thinking, what the hell is your promblem?! Then I thought, maybe there's dirt on my shirt. I looked down, and saw the problem.

There's a gaping hole on my shorts brought to you by my faulty zipper which broke again.

Why do I even wear that pair of shorts?!

This is the second time. It's sooo embarrassing! Lucky have a long t-shirt so I just pulled it over the atrocity. Still, I wanted to smack the look off of that guy's face.

I realized that I dressed like John Cena awhile ago. I was wearing the Hustle Loyalty Respect t-shirt, long shorts like his (only mine are brownish), and low-cut white sneakers. Throw in the Chain Gaing cap, a couple of wristbands and the WWE Championship belt and the look's complete.

I should've done the You Can't See Me thing awhile ago to that guy.

'Cause I really wished he didn't see me and that zipper accident.

No comments: