Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My Horoscope Yesterday

Okay, I missed another day. I'm a horrible horrible person. But people never really stick to their New Year's Resolutions.

Anyway, I have this sort of habit of reading my horoscope at night, just to see if the newspaper gypsy got my "fate" right today. It's only about half an hour past midnight so it's still January 23 for me. Hee hee.

Here's what it said:

The philosopher Albert Camus said, "In the depth of winter I finally learned that there was in me an invincible summer." You find yourself similarly remarkable now, and others thrive around your bright glow.

It was kinda true. I mean, I've hated T-Th since second sem started. And today...well, it got pretty okay. And even though I'm swamped with academic stuff, I still manage to make my friends laugh. And it's...it feels good. :)

No comments: