Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Crazy People

I just saw today's episode of AI6 awhile ago. It was...filled with psycho people. They were auditioning in New York.

Okay, I'm not saying that they're all crazy, but this episode is by far the craziest I've ever seen. There's this one girl who's a clairvoyant. She was singing (or moaning) Lady Marmalade. Seriously. She was moaning and groaning it like she's being f%$#d or something. Of course, the judges said no. Still, she believed she had a good voice.

HELLO?!

And there's this one girl, I can't remember her name but I remember that she had the word "gold" in her surname. So she went on and sang something. She was a billion per cent tuneless. Of course, the judges said no. Randy was shaking his head and Paula was laughing a bit. I mean, yeah, I understand the "gold" girl's indignation about their behavior. Even I, if I were in her place, would me mortified if they acted that way. It's a bit rude. But really, her singing - if you can call it that - was hilariously pathetic. And she admitted. She admitted that she's never sung before and that her friends make fun of her for being tone-deaf. Her exact words, I believe, were, "I'm not a singer."

And yet she went and auditioned for a singing competition!

It's just crazy. She was getting mad and upset because the judges said no to her. I mean, if you know that you can't sing for sh!t, why bother standing in line forever just to get turned down? She said that the judges can teach her to sing. Yeah. Hasn't she seen the show before?! I doubt that. I swear, go check out YouTube or Google Videos for a clip of her audition. She was such a psycho b!tch! Her voice was so shrill and annoying it almost made my ears bleed. I just couldn't get her point, why she bothered auditioning if she knew her voice was as wonderful as the croaking of a frog.

I mean, if she did that to like, prove a point or make a statement, you know, be anti-mainstream or something, then fine. I can understand that. That's what I thought she was doing at first. But then she just went mental. 'Twas lucky Simon wasn't there or else... I don't know. Maybe it'd be more exciting?

I was really excited to watch this audition part 'coz they're the funniest part of the show. But now, it's kind of become hard to watch 'coz the people get crazier and denser and worse and delusional. It used to be funny when someone really insists they could sing when they couldn't. But this year, it's like they've mutated into some sort of uber-defensive irritating things. It gets tiring.

Can't wait 'til Hollywood.

No comments: