Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, January 07, 2007

New Addictions

I have planned to spend my weekend researching and writing a paper. Of course, there's a relax period set somewhere too. I wanted to finally finish watching X-Men: Evolution yesterday so that I can finally move on to work.

I did. It was wonderful! I never knew I'd find a cartoon character hot. After the finale, I craved for more. So I searched for other X-Men animations. I found out about X-Men the Animated Series. It's the one where they're all grown up. It really interested me a lot, because the stories of the movies, of Evolution, and of the animated series all vary from the original story of the comics. That's what lead me to my new conquest: to read all the X-Men comics that was ever published.

Due to the supposed earthquake in Taiwan that sent all Internet connections to drop in speed, downloading and uploading these days is trully hell. So since yesterday, I've been downloading X-Men stuff, until today. It takes so damn long! But I know it'll be worth it.

This summer break I'm going to spend about two weeks just raeding every issue of X-Men. I wanna know everything. You know, just in case they decided to put out a fourth movie, then I can point at the screen and say, "That's bullcrap! It's not how the comics went!" Because during the third movie, my friend was doing the same thing and I kept on asking her why and how it really happened.

So now, 45 minutes left on this day, I'm finally starting on my research. Teehee.

No comments: