Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Cold Weather

We're experiencing some sort of a magical phenomenon here in the Philippines. I really don't know officially, but in my nineteen years of living, I've never experienced a cold weather like this. Sure, it's pretty cold during the rainy season with the storms and typhoons, but this one's different. This time, there is no rain. It's just cool. The sun is shining brightly, but the weather is cool.

I LOVE IT.

I actually have not sweat in the past three days, of course, except when I was at P.E. But it's just really amazing. I didn't have to turn on the air condition at night for three nights now. My dad's over the roof with glee. That's about two thousand pesos off the electricity bill this month. And if this cold weather goes on for the whole week (and I hope it does, for the whole month, maybe the whole year, maybe we could just skip summer altogether...) it'd cut our ginormous electricity bill in half.

Ah, refreshing. Melt, polar ice caps, melt.

Still, at the back of my head, I can't help to think that all this wonderfulness is brought on by climate change due to pollution...

No comments: