Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, February 02, 2007

0_0

I've no idea what to say.

I'm feeling kinda sick. My forehead feels hot. Now the tiny itchy red spot (that could be a bite mark of a mosquito) is suddenly becoming alarming to me.

I've just gotten home from school an hour ago. I'm beat. I wanna just lie down and shut my eyes for the whole long weekend but we know that's impossible with three long tests and a research paper all due next week. The wrath of homeworks. Ugh. I have to spend every single waking minute studying or researching or writing. Drat.

So anyway, I stayed 'til 6pm in school to make lanterns for my org's org week! Yey! I'm being semi-active. I really wanna be an officer in my 4th year. Even just a low position.

I have no speakers. My brother borrowed mine. I'm gonna get his later. I really wanna watch this week's Heroes and Prison Break and of course, WWE Royal Rumble. I wanted to see New Year's Revolution first, but darn the download rate. It's so slow. I started downloading it like, three weeks ago and still it wasn't done. I started the Royal Rumble last night and when I came home, it's finished. Ha. I love my newly-formatted computer.

So anyway, I'm freakishly famished now. Bye!

No comments: