Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Bloggie!

My blog is two years old!

Oh my gosh... I never realized. It just dawned on me how long it has been. Two years... Two years ago, I was a senior in high school. I was 17. I was eager and reluctant to graduate. I dreaded and looked forward to college.

Two years...High school seemed so long ago, and yet two years seem like a pretty short time. A two-year-old building can be considered brand new. A two-year-old company isn't stable yet. But two years of memories can fill up books.

I miss high school. I love it that I have good memories of high school 'coz I can't imagine what it would be like with nothing to look back to... I mean, sure, college has more freedom, but there's just too little time to hang out. We all have different schedules, and there's seriously so much work to do. It's more serious. Hay.

Anyway, as I said, so much work to do. I have four weeks of school left 'til summer vacation and I must say, my grades are far from ideal, as in far from passing. So this reminiscing stops here.

HAPPY 2ND B-DAY FLUFFY!!!

No comments: