Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Just Chillin'

Ah, at last. Freedom. Okay, not really, but at least I got to nap for 3 hours (is that still called a nap?) awhie ago. I so needed it. I feel refreshed, yet still sleepy. I wanna get in about 8 hours tonight. There's still a load of research and freakin' reports and projects hanging in the horizon. But I don't wanna think about them now.

So, as you know... I will be wearing black tomorrow. Ha-ha. I will be bitter. If couples have the right to be all disgustingly lovey-dovey tomorrow to the extent that I'd seriously puke, I reserve the right to be bitter. Bitter like a bitter melon. Bitter.

I HATE VALENTINES' DAY.

There, that's a start.

Anyway, my mom and dad are on a date tonight, which is kind of a first in many years. I can't remember the last time they went out, just the two of them, for a romantic evening. They went to see the Cliff Richard concert at Araneta Coliseum. I have no idea who Mr. Richards is, but I herd he's supposed to be famous back in the...'70s or '80s.

I'm glad to see that my mom finally has a life. I mean, she did have friends: a group of moms she met at my former school. She met them when my brother was still in elementary. There were four of them, I think. They go out and eat about once a month, but then they had a falling out about two years ago so...it wasn't much fun for her. Then she found her high school friends a year ago and there, she has a life again. She goes out more often and it helps a lot with her recovery from depression and all. Just peachy.

So...yeah. I'm gonna drown myself with tv-watching now.

No comments: