Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, April 20, 2007

AI Top 6

No, Sanjaya is not on it! Woohoo!

Okay, that sounds so mean, right? I'm sorry. It's not that I hate him. I actually like him as a person. He's a really really nice kid. I like his positive attitude, and he can actually sing. What irritated me most about him staying until the top 7 was that better singers were sent home when Sanjaya himself sung a much much worse song than them.

He did do a great job on Latin music week though. Kudos to him! He's only 17, there's so so much still ahead of him. And he's at the top 10! He'd be going with the tour. I doubt that he's be forgotten easily. He is indeed charismatic.

Still, that stupid website (that encourages people to vote for the undeserving) is so stupid. They have some points that is worth noting, but that doesn't justify what they're doing.

So far, I think the weakest singer is Phil, followed by Chris, then Blake. The girls are just magnificent! My guess is that Melinda and Jordin would end up as the Top 2. But I really admire Blake's ability to modernize things and find songs perfect for him. Of course, his beatboxing and smooth choreographies are pluses too.

Although I'm predicting that Chris would only go as far as the Top 5 (if he's lucky, the Top 4, but I might be wrong), I still think he's really really cute. He has really pretty eyes that can actually be sexy if he does that Constantine thing...





And Jordin just looked stunning during the performance and the results show. I absolutely love her make up at the results show. It was just light and natural, and it enhanced her real beauty more.



So, if you guys were tuned in really well yesterday, you would've seen this during Sanjaya's last song:



-just refresh the page to make it move again-

Aren't they adorable? I think Blake is really really sweet. Seeing him do that was just so... heartwarming (for the lack of a better word). Nakakakilig!!! This moment just looks so cute! Blakeisha!

No comments: