Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Back Home and Straight to Summer Class

I just got home early yesterday morning (around 1:30AM) from a 5-day holiday at Hong Kong. So much fun, so much pain (there was a point where I couldn't walk properly because of so much walking!), and so much spent! Although I wasn't able to buy proper clothes because of my size, I was able to buy 6 t-shirts. Yup, I'm a t-shirt girl 'coz that's all that could fit me in HK. People are so skinny there! I kind of lost about 3lbs because of walking and not eating properly (we were saving our pocket money for later shopping). But I guess I gained all that back just in a day. Ah, curse my non-existent metabolism.

Anyway, everything is still a bit whirlwind for me. about 6 hours after getting back and only 2 hours of sleep, I was thrown back into school which I've only been away from for 2 weeks. Summer class. Economics and Literature, subjects that require understanding and brain-processing, things that my head can't handle yet. So I'm giving myself this week to float around and kind of catch up with the flow, arrange things, and just try to put myself in the summer class zone, if there is such a thing.

In short, this week is solely for procrastination. Haha.

On a brighter note, I've got a ton of Jack Skellington stuff now. Yippee!

I'll upload more stuff about the HK trip this weekend. There's a 15-minute video of the fireworks at Disneyland which is just magnificent I got teary-eyed! Okay, later later! I'll dedicate a long long post with pictures for that.

It's almost midnight now, I've got a ton of homework (which I'm not planning on doing) and a 7:30 class... I need sleep...

No comments: