Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Guys, In 3 Minutes We're Gonna Walk Outta Here...

That's what our beadle for Strategic Planning said awhile ago.

Yet again, our professor is late. Late late late late late. Well, I'm kinda thankful for that. I was extra-sleepy awhile ago so after having lunch, I laid down to take a short "nap", about 5-10 minutes. But then I woke up and it's 10 minutes before 12pm! My strat plan class starts at 12. Lol! So I summoned my "the Flash" powers and was on my way by 12.

I thought, hey, my prof's always late anyway, so when I get there, he probably just gotten in. I just hope that he doesn't give a quiz 'coz I haven't read even the title of Chapter 5. Or were we supposed to read Chapter 4?

Anyway, I got there, feeling nauseous and gas-y. I don't get car sick, but this was one of the rare times. Don't know why that is. Maybe I'm not used to moving so fast.

Luckily, I checked the announcements posted on the Com Studio door or else I would've rushed into an entirely different class. I don't need another embarrassing moment.

So, the class is in Com D. The door to Com D was open, but I wasn't hearing any teacher voice. Endless chatter issued from inside. Yes, he wasn't there yet. My Goldpyt buddies were just chatting animatedly. Too bad there wasn't any vacant chairs beside them so I had to confine myself in a chair beside the wall. I miss talking to those guys. Argh. Strat Plan is the only subject we have in common now.

It was almost quarter to 1PM but our prof still wasn't there. This was his all-time latest lateness. Then, our beadle called out, "Hey guys, in 3 minutes, we're gonna walk out of here." Yeah, we were all bored. A very very small part of me (that confirms that I did inherit at least a single nerd gene from my mum) wanted to stay and listen to lecture. Well, we've had about 5 total free cuts already and he's always late. I wanna learn how to strategic plan! And it was my only class for today. I didn't want my trip to school to be a waste.

I skimmed Chapter 4 a bit since I'm a loser and have no one to talk to. The only thing that stuck to me was that "Creative briefs do not need to be creative." That's about it. Then the countdown started.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...

All at once, everyone got up and speed-walked out of the classroom. Not even the fire alarm nor earthquake alarm could have gotten us to walk that fast. All for the sake of free cut! (I tripped on a protruding metal thing on the ground when I was rushing out. Agh. Joyceekins was all prepared to catch me. What a brave brave girl. I <3 Joyceee! (^_^) )

I spend a total of about 25 minutes in school. Yep. Now I'm just waiting for my brother to get home. I thought he was arriving this morning!

1 comment:

Raein said...

Free cut is the love. 25 minutes in school is envy-worthy :(