Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, August 13, 2007

Yet Another Week

Another Monday is over. Well, what happened? Not much, as always.
I actually got up early today. I slept at around 2Am, which usually means that I'd get up at around 11 or 12 noon already. But today, I got up before 7AM. And it's not the groggy sort of wakefulness. I was fully awake and ready to go. Maybe my body finally recognized my desire to be productive this week.

Finally, after almost a week, I finished reading the article about Turkish speakers in Greece for Com Res. Yep. It's no use actually. I didn't get to answer the question. I didn't even understand the freakin' question. It was left hanging, for us to figure out on our own.

So anyway, I got a client to tutor already. Which is great. Ok, not really. The pay is a bit small, but what the heck. It's experience. My only problem is that the place of the kid I'm supposed to teach is far far away. I don't know how to commute, and my salary isn't enough to pay for our car's gas. Agh. I'm gonna give it a try this week though. And then if it gets too expensive, I'd request for another client.

I'm scared that I might not be able to control the kid. I'm not too good with kids. He/She might get scared of me.

Sooo... My brother's coming home from Hong Kong tomorrow. I'm excited! I hope we'd go out for breakfast. I wonder what he brought home for me.

I'm in a blank/boring mood today so please excuse me...

I just wanna say that I'm sooo *in love* with Randy Orton right now. (hence the photo wave lol!) Isn't he beautiful? He actually looks better with clothes on...



I miss DX!!!!

No comments: