Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Melting Away...

Wow, so I am seeing a trend here. Music blog!!! Haha.

Anyway, it's been a while since I last turned on my mp3 player. My mom dragged me along when she went to get her dentures fixed. That takes ages so I brought my music with me. So there I was, sitting on a green, beaten down couch, staring at the dentist's plaques. One was even signed by Ferdinand Marcos. I wasn't even born at his time.

I stuck my earphones into my ears and cranked up the volume. It's nice to not hear the world around me sometimes. I have my little alternate reality. I played the newest playlist in it, and found that I really missed the songs there. I was holding back the head-bobbing because there was this dude hanging around the door. I think he's the dentist's assistant or something. So I sat there, trying to look nonchalant, cramming my friends' inboxes with stupid jokes.

Then I heard this:
(wait for about 10 secs. the song starts then)

free music


Tell me, tell me, what makes you think that you are invincible...
I can see it in your eyes that you're so sure.
Please don't tell me that I'm the only one that's vulnerable...
Impossible...

I don't know why, but I just melted when I heard this song again. I'm not gonna go all sappy and cheesy right now so that's all I'm gonna say. It's just a really lovely song. That chorus part is amazing. I don't know what to say. It's like I'd want someone to say that to me, or me to say that to someone...

No comments: