Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Delilah is so Lucky

I've had the song Hey There Delilah by Plain White Tees in my head for days. It has replaced Stolen. Lol. One day I'm gonna make a list of my Top 10 Best LSS Songs. Wait for that some time at the end of the year.

free music


Anyway, Friday was a good day. It started out alright. I was late for Film History yet again. I am really feeling guilty already. And the other thing is that I wasn't able to go watch Control, the movie about Ian Curtis, Joy Division's lead singer. It was the last showing day that day at Gateway Cinema 4. But the showing time was at 12:30pm. I had class at 2:30 so I didn't go. I'm trying to download it now but I can't find a torrent anywhere. I did find one named Control.avi, but I'm not sure what it is. Please please please let it be the right one.

Com Res is as boring as clipped toenails, like always. We had yet another group activity. We were asked to explain something about the reading he assigned, which I haven't read until now. I really have to get to that tomorrow. I have to be productive! So yeah, I just sat there, nodded my head a bit as everyone else discussed. Oh well. I'm just gonna chip in some of my thoughts on Monday. Magpakitang gilas kahit konti.

The excitement began after my proper classes. Celadon CnP Night! Yey! I had to walk from Comm Dept to ISO. To those who don't know what I'm talking about... That is a really long walk. I'm not good with distances but maybe that's around 1km, give or take a few inches...

So I got there expecting everyone to be bustling around putting up decorations and stuff. But nah. Except for the eye mask thingies that we made the week before, we don't have any decors. Kinda sad, but we had the best after-party! Hahaha!

Well, only very few members attended. Not even half! Another sad thing. And only three of them dressed up for the cosplay theme. I know, my costume sucked (I wore my senior softball jersey and told them that I'm dressed as me three years ago). But we had a blast.

I was assigned to do the name tag writing at registration. I made pretty name tags yey! Now my addiction to colored pens is out. It doesn't really jive with my image. Hmm. They played my "theme song" as Retch calls it during registration. Guess what it is.

Guess.

Ok ok. It's the SPIDER PIG SONG!!!

I do love that song. It's so cute. I'm just not sure whether I should be happy that it's supposed to be my theme song or not...

The CnP video was awesome. It was silly. It was hilarious. It was embarrassing. But I love it!!! I suck at acting but who cares?! We were all in it together!!! (Cue the song... Ok, scratch that.) There were a couple of games. The Sagady-Sa-Po-Po thing was alright. This is a biased comment because we lost to another group. Hehe. The "Speed Knowing" (a version of speed dating) thing we did was fun. I think we were given only a minute to talk. And as you now, I'm such a blabber so the minute was up before my partner had to talk lol! So I changed my strategy and just asked the questions. Two of my flockies attended. I'm very lucky to have them because they are active and they reply to my text messages! But Nikka had to go home early. Aw. Too bad she didn't get to see her flockhead make a fool of herself... (Nobody told me my hair was so messed up in the video that I looked electric-shocked. I did love the background music though. Hey! Nothing You can say! Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me... *Kilig!* I <3 style="color: rgb(0, 153, 0); font-weight: bold;" face="trebuchet ms">boyband songs. Everyone just got into the room and sang and danced along with the song. It seriously showed how old we were. Like, so old... Huhuhu! But it was a lot of fun. Super. I kinda missed doing that with my friends. You know, being crazy and corny. I wish somebody had videotaped that so we can all laugh at it later.... But I guess no one brought a video camera.

As a result, I downloaded F4 songs and was listening to them since last night. Yeah, I know, it's embarrassing. But I missed those songs. It's weird really. My mom's even laughing at me. She says that I'm already really old because I'm already reminiscing at this age. (I was looking through high school photos the other day.)

Well... I miss those days. I'm beginning to get scared whenever I think about "what's next" because what's next is senior year. And then after that, it's work... And it'll go on forever... I just don't know how life would be.

Oh well. Don't wanna think about that now.

1 comment:

Angela said...

CnP is love. <3 Thanks for everything, Tep! ^^