Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

What I'm Looking For



I am looking for the wrong person, but not just any wrong person.
I'm looking for the right wrong person.
Someone I would lovingly gaze upon and think,
this is the problem I would like to have...



The title of this post is actually the title of a song by Brendan Benson. It's a really fun song actually. It's about not knowing what one wants. Not really knowing what this life's about, and where one is going. But life goes on so one has to just go along with it. Maybe eventually we'll find what we're looking for.

free music


Here's the lyrics if anybody's interested.

Well, the quote above is just one of those quotes... You know, one that was like it came from me. But come to think of it, no, I do not want another problem. Because how can you love freely if you know that the person you're supposed to be loving isn't the right one? Well, I guess I get the point of this quote. I mean, how do you really know if someone's "the right one"? You just go out there and get into it. If he's the wrong one, then who cares? At that moment, you're in love, and nothing matters more.

But I don't know. I don't want another problem, that's all.

No comments: