Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Night Out with Friends

Goodness, I never realized how long I haven't seen my friends. It's actually been months!

Anyway, we went to Greenhills tonight. As usual. But I like it there; it's more comfortable and more conducive to hanging out than Greenbelt or anywhere else. Well, my house is the best place to hang out but whatever. Lol.

I actually didn't want to go out tonight. I just wanted to stay home and watch cartoons and watch the stuff I've downloaded and go to sleep to wake up the next day to do the same thing. And of course, there's this whole Glorietta (a huge mall) blowing up thing. It was scary. But then I thought, okay, I'll go for them. I really didn't want to spend that much money. But I ended up spending about 600php for food. I hate it. If only I could regurgitate it all back... Hope I'm not grossing anybody out.

Should've went for fast food.

After waiting and waiting and waiting for Bats to arrive, we ended up playing basketball in Timezone. Since we all have no money left, we chipped in for a card. And we only afforded two games each. After that we didn't even have money to pay for the pay lounge. And we really had to pee. So we ended up...

Paying. Lol. Hey, that's 10php per person. I could've bought 20 pcs. of fishball with that. And all we did was leave toxins behind. Agh. Anyway, that's cheaper than having kidney stones removed.

Our final "resting place" was at Starbucks. I know we were super kaduper loud awhile ago but who cares. I had a lot of fun just talking about stupid meaningful and sometimes gross stuff. (We actually started talking about pooping while we were having dinner and then we somehow got to talking about boogers... Yeah, we are great conversationalists.)

No, this post has no "lesson". The only thing I learned was that I have to go get a driver's license already because all of my friends already have one and are already driving (except for one lol I'm not alone yey!).

And oh yeah, I got called an SSB, which stands for Single Since Birth, which, I think, is a more depressing term for my situation than NBSB (no boyfriend since birth). Whatcha think?

No comments: