Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Games!!!

So while I was on my horror flick sites browsing spree, I found British Horror Films. I checked it out because all the horror films that reach the Philippine shores are either from the US or from other Asian countries. (IMO, Asian horror films are way scarier. Whenever they remake one in Hollywood it just isn't the same...)

I looked around to get some idea what Brit horror film is worth watching, and then I saw this: Baron Frankenstein's Keepy-uppy Game.

The concept is simple: don't let the "ball" hit the ground. But the ball being the severed head of Frankenstein's monster makes it way more fun! Lol. It's just that I have no idea how the game ends. Is there a proper ending? Or do I just close the window or something? My top score is only 27 (hey, the head is spewing blood so it's a bit slippery!). Maybe I should get to a certain score for me to win?

Here's a screenshot:


Anyway, check it out!

No comments: