Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year Traditions

I know I missed 3 hours of posting. Sorry. I fell asleep. :p

However, sleep has given me some post ideas because I'm kinda running out of gory stuff.

Since we're celebrating the coming of 2008, I'll let you in on how uneventful this holiday is for me.

Stages of My New Year's Eve:

Stage 1: Wake up (this may be any time from early morning or as late as 6pm) and wait for evening to come (if I wake up at 6pm then there's no need to wait already).

Stage 2: Bathe and prepare to go to relatives' home to have dinner

Stage 3: Have dinner at relatives' house. Either bring a book, an mp3 player, or mobile phone with games because everybody will be talking to each other except me (I have to kill about 3 hours).

Stage 4: Go home (perk: more cash!) and wait for the explosions to reach its peak and then subside (I hate non-pretty fireworks.) There usually are movie marathons on Star Movies. They usually show long movies like LOTR or Star Wars or Harry Potter. This time, they're showing the X-Men trilogy. I like I like!

Stage 5: It's midnight. Have media noche with family and stay up until I can't keep my eyes open anymore. Watch firework displays on TV and wait for the other countries to finish their countdown.

That's basically it! So...how do you spend your new year eve?

No comments: