Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, January 07, 2008

Musings from the Library

I'm holding on to whatever it is that I'm holding on to, just to get this day over with.

I'm currently at the school library, waiting for my last class for the day. I am so still in the holiday mood. I can't believe I have to face a long test in 2 day's time. I haven't cracked a single book the whole break. The only thing school related that I did was copy my notes onto a nice notebook. I'm kind of OC sometimes. It's kind of hard to believe but I can be neat. Lol. Now my notes are nice and easy to read. Hopefully I do that because I have another long test on Saturday.

Which reminds me, I forgot to quit my job. Does anybody know how to write a 2 week's notice? I can't do it anymore. My subjects are more demanding this sem and I barely passed last sem. So I'm quitting. Kind of sad about the loss of income though but I'd be a bit more relaxed without a headstrong (that's putting it mildly) kid to worry about. I've got so much on my plate as it is, what with school and demented family issues, I don't need more reasons to binge on chocolate or ice cream. Mmm. I've been craving chocolate donuts and ice cream since last week. But I've gotta watch my weight and my wallet so too bad. I'll just settle for watching Will & Grace eat Ben n Jerry's from the container. They're my latest depression meds.

So there. I've successfully killed 30mins. I've got about 5mins to nap and then dash off to class. Thank heavens for MMS.

No comments: