Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, April 21, 2008

David Cook


I liked him from the beginning. I liked his genre and his voice and his style. He reminded me of Bo (whom I miss, by the way. I wish he'd make a better sophomore album!). He's kinda somewhere between Daughtry and Bo, but at the same time totally different. D'you get me? But anyway, there was one Top 24 episode when he kind of turned me off. He came across as arrogant when he talked back to Simon about his comments. I mean, yeah, Simon could be harsh often, but he knows what he is talking about. Besides, his, er, comparisons are the best! Meatless burger is at the top of my mind right now. Haha.

Anyway, David Cook is just AWESOME. Yeah I was kind of turned off with his attitude, I mean, because Chris Daughtry and Bo were just as talented but really humble, but now David has shown what he can do and no weird attitude could erase the greatness of his version of Billie Jean and Always Be My Baby. The moment I heard him sing Billie Jean, I was like, "That's it. That's what I've been looking for this season." Anyway, even if he shows Simon attitude again, I'd still buy his future album. Maybe that's really the way he is. I mean, I wouldn't want him to be fake-humbling. Gets?

But by far, David's rendition of Always Be My Baby is the best I've ever heard. I totally agree with Paula that it could be a movie soundtrack right now. I can really see it in a movie. I just hope that if ever they use it, they'd use it in a good movie. Lol. I listened to that song for like 100 times today, maybe even more. I was at work for 9 hours and I had that song looped all throughout. Except for a couple of hours of Maroon 5. Still, I can't get enough of it!

I was gonna put up the song here so you people can have a listen, but the site where I used to upload my music to somehow got reformatted or something (if you'd check out the tag "song of the moment", you'd see that all the music's not working. argh.). Anyway, check out the "video" version. It's worth the loading wait!!!


No comments: