Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Have No Idea What Title to Give This

So there.

I was supposed to write one of my Top 10 lists I made during work today while I was bored outta my wits, but I went through the top 10 lists and I just realized that they're so boring like Top 10 favorite songs or favorite movies or countries I would like to go to... So ordinary, right? The nice ones I haven't finished yet. I'm still working on 10 Things I'm Gonna Do When I Go to England and the 5 Albums I Wanna Listen to If I'm Trapped in a Deserted Island. Pretty hard because I mean, I'd probably die on that island and so I wanna be listening to all my favorite songs by different artists. Maybe I'll just write "My Own Compilation" there.

I'm still working on the 10 Weirdest Things About Me.

So... I don't know if I've mentioned it but I've been marathon-ing Charmed since I don't know, two or three weeks ago. I'm in Season 4 now, and so I'm kinda back in the whole magical world and everything. So these past couple of days, I've been feeling kinda down. I wanna make myself feel better, but that usually entails lots and lots of sleep, maybe a bit of baking, and lots of DVDs and some books. Maybe ice cream and donuts too. But I'm trying to cut back on fats now 'coz work has me sitting all day, add that with the heat of the summer and I just might get a stroke or a heart attack. So I'm sort of being careful now. And work takes up my whole day (and I can't sleep there) so no time for all the other things, except at night, like right now, maybe for a couple of hours.

I rambled, I know, I'm sorry. So anyway, being back in the magical world because of Charmed combined with the shitty feeling makes me wanna wallow in my sorrow or something. So I thought, what is magical and at the same time sad?

Now I'm back to Harry.

I'm not sure if I'm ready for it yet. I held off all these months from reading it a second time because it's like...such a huge thing. It's the last one, and a heavy one, filled with actions and emotions. It's not like the other books where I could just cry at the end because that's where the sad part is. This book... It's all throughout.

I read until page 6 just awhile ago. It was... I think I'll stop there for now. Because Harry Potter books, especially that last one, demands my whole attention. I can't concentrate when I'm thinking about how I should sleep early because I have another 9 hours of my life to waste at work tomorrow.

But I miss that world. I really do. It's like my safe place, you know? When I'm sad, I could just open the book and get lost in that world again. I wish this work thing is over so I could get back there.

No comments: