Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, April 25, 2008

At Work Taking Advantage of DSL

Yes, that's what I;m doing right now whle pretending to work on promos for the whole year. Haha. I'm horrible. Well, I really am working on promos, and I'm happy to tell you that I've finished the one for May and July already. All I need now is the boss's approval and I can print it out and stuff. Next I'm gonna do the one for June.

I actually pulled the pump plug to plug in the dsl because there's no more available plugs in this tiny tiny office. Pity to the person who goes to the bathroom right now. Lol. I'm bad. I will replug the pump at noon, I promise. I swear, if I stood up and spread my arms, I'd be touching both walls. It's that small.

So I'm planning on taking up another job after this one. The thing is, the company I wanna go to requires a lot of certificates and stuff, and I don't have the time right now to get all of them because I'm at work 5 days a week. I can only go on a Saturday. Hmm. Maybe I will tomorrow. But still, I have no idea when this current job would end. My minimum 120hrs. would be up by Monday, and I wanna go already. but my boss told me yesterday that next week the PR agency will come here and we'll be meeting with them. That's so exciting! That's like the only exciting thing I've heard in two weeks. I think I'll prepare a calling card, just in case. PR is one of the things I'd like to do in the future and this could be an opportunity.

Anyway, I have to get back to designing these coffee cards.

P.S. I listened to the whole of Analog Heart awhile ago and it was just awesome. Awesome!

6 1/2 hours to go until freedom!!!

No comments: