Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, April 25, 2008

Analog Heart by David Cook


No, this won't get him kicked out of the competition. In fact, Analog Heart became the top downloaded album in Amazon.com this year, until they pulled it out. Don't know why. I just got all these infos from several news site and blogs. They don't know either. It's kinda weird 'coz someone mentioned that other contestants like Kristy Leigh Cook also has an album out there somewhere. It's just that all their albums are independently released. Someone even said that David burned the CDs himself. It's weird why his was the only one pulled out.

Anyway, I accidentally came across Don't Say A Word while I was looking for the studio version of Music of the Night. I thought it was a joke or something but I got curious so I downloaded it. And man, am I glad I did! It was awesome! No wonder David kicks ass every single night! His experience really paid off (he is/was part of a band named Axium which was his high school band, and they played with Maroon 5, Fountains of Wayne, and Smash Mouth already). His gig days really polished him off. And ANALOG HEART is proof that he's great from the start (it's his solo album, btw). He even has a degree on graphic design (which I think is really cool!) but music truly is his passion.

Awesomeness.

I'm gonna place a link to my Multiply site later on because I can't seem to upload the songs. But you could easily google for them, lots of blogs have links where you can download or listen to the album. :)

No comments: