Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Three

This is indeed a day of celebration!

Since I got swamped with schoolwork the first three months of this year, I completely forgot about this special occasion:

MY BLOG'S 3RD BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOGGIE!


I can't believe I forgot my blog's birthday. I also can't believe that it's been three years since I first posted here. Whoa.

High school has been that long ago. :(

Anyway, no time for sad faces now. Another thing to celebrate about: THIS IS MY 300th POST!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!

I know, other blogs that are three years old has way more posts than 300. I mean, it's a toddler blog already. I will really try to post a lot more often than this. At present, I average 100 posts a year. Kinda pathetic, right? To think that about a quarter of those posts are seriously useless. Haha!

So there.

And last but not the least, the last thing I'm happy about today is that I'm 5 hours away from completing my minimum 120 hours practicum hours!!!!!

Actually, I'm really 3 hours away from completing it, but I can't get out of work early so I have to stay a couple more hours. I do wanna take a break though. I wanna get out of here for an hour. But the thing is, where will I go? First of all, I don't have a car. Second, I don't have money. I have a hundred pesos in my wallet and I have to make that last until the weekend. I could ask for this week's allowance though, but since World War 100 broke out at home last night, I'm gonna let the opposing powers to cool off a bit and ask for my allowance maybe tomorrow or the next day.

And one more thing is that I don't know when this practicum will end. Sure, I've completed the minimum hours but they said that they're gonna keep me until May. I'm hoping that means they're gonna let me go by May 2. 'Coz I really wanna get another job that's a bit more active and maybe one that pays, even just a small allowance.

So there. 3 celebrated things for my 300th post on my blog's 3rd birthday! Yey!

No comments: