Happy Halloween!!!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lintik!!!

OH GOOD LORD!!

I just found out that I will be stuck in this job for 9 more days! The barista intern here asked how many hours am I rewuired to complete. I said 120. Then she counted the hours in my time card. She said that if I finished this day, then I would be 8 hours over. I know right. And the 9 hours I spend here each day only counts as 8, even if I don't use my 1 hour break, which sucks. I wanna go on a break today, but again I don't have money. Besides, the internet connection here is really fast so I'm taking advantage of it and downloading everything. I only have this laptop this week. The 8 days I have to come back here after this week would be spent with the office laptop which is anciet; I think it's the ancestor of every other laptop.

So okay, it's 10 AM already. 8 more hours to go. Wow. That hour went by pretty quickly. I've just finished the new press release. It's so short, only 3/4 of page and it's already Arial 12 and double spaced! I have nothing else to say about the Barista for a Day program. That's it. Take it or leave it.

Hay. Right now I'm really pissed. Pissed off and bummed. I was really looking forward to being free within next week but no. I still have two more weeks, EXACTLY two more weeks to go! Argh! I'm going to go crazy here! In this hell hole!!!

I'm sorry for ranting, but this is just a seriously boring job. Yeah I know it's very relaxed and all, but I'm supposed to be learning something! And I don't feel like I am! I mean, I have learned a few things, but I don't know, I guess I just had it all worked out in my head how my OJT would be like. I even designed my own business card.

Man. I so need something to get my mind off of this shit later. Luckily it's Wednesday so there's AI later. I'm gonna hear David Cook's wonderful voice again. Yey!

Ok, that made me feel a tad better, but still I'm pissed. Fuck this shit talaga! I wanna get outta here. Shit!

No comments: