Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Lifehouse... Lifehouse...

My 21st birthday is less than a week away. I can't believe I'm turning 21. I can't believed it's sandwiched between two awesome concerts: Lifehouse's and Daughtry's. I also can't believe how unbelievably non-excited I am.

I'm not gonna go into details here because I don't wanna spread depression all over the lives of the one or two people who actually read this. But there's been some stuff going on and...yeah let's just say they're very distracting and have unbelievably bad timing. Then I just learned that we have a trillion things to do as seniors. First off, I'm not sure if our thesis proposal has been approved. I really really hope it has, or else we'll waste another week or two rewriting and resubmitting and re-waiting for the results. Other groups are currently very busy doing theirs. I don't know what they're doing though. We didn't have thesis consultations for two weeks now so I have no idea what we're supposed to do next. I so think that we're gonna cram. Again. Second, as I mentioned, my friend just told me that we were supposed to attend a minimum of 4 career talks or else we get a hold order (I'm not really sure what it is, but it's just a really huge pain in the butt--can't get test permits or get grades and stuff). I wasn't able to attend the first two and I can't attend the one tomorrow because I've got doctor's appointment. So I missed marketing and entrepreneurship talks, which are the best ones. All that's left are BPO, arts & fashion, IT & Telecom, and services. I mean, what are those?! What the hell is BPO? I'd love to go to the arts & fashion though. Third, well, there's the general suckiness of schoolwork. Group works, reports, midterms in two weeks, org stuff, yearbook photos...

Sigh.

I just... I don't know anymore. I feel like there's just too much going on and so many things to do. But sometimes I feel like I'm not even doing anything! Which is the case most of the time. But still. I don't know. I'm just overwhelmed with everything. I don't know why.

Anyway, I'm in a YM conference right now and I have no idea what to contribute to the discussion. I just keep asking stupid questions. Stupid stupid questions. I hope they don't kill me for it. I'll try to contribute something. Maybe later this week. Lol.

So I'm downloading Lifehouse's latest album to cheer myself up. I'd really love to buy the actual CD though. I want a complete Lifehouse collection. Lol. Hanging by a Moment is the best song ever. I would cry when they perform that. I know I will. I've always wondered about the people who cry during concerts. I get really excited, yeah, but not to the point of tears. But I just know that that song will send me weeping. Better brings some tissue.

No comments: