Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Feeling Sick

I'm not feeling very well right now. Fever hasn't really come on yet, but my throat has been scratchy since last night so that usually means that I'm getting toncilitis again. The weather isn't helping too. There can be mornings that are extremely hot and then it will rain hard during the afternoon. There are times when it's just gonna rain on and off all day like awhile ago. I really can't predict the weather, and most of the time I forget to bring an umbrella so I end up having to walk in the rain to get to my next class.

My head's starting to hurt a little bit now. Great. And I have 8 chapters to memorize tomorrow for my long test in History on Wednesday.

Wait a minute, it already is tomorrow.

Argh. I gotta go to sleep. But I've just woken up from a long nap about three hours ago so right now I'm not ready for bed yet. I hope I do feel better in a few hours because besides the gazzilion pages of readings I have to go through, I also have to draw about a dozen scenes for a short video for my school org. And I have to photoshop things. And I have to finish the script for the video. And I have to make a powerpoint presentation for the general assembly.

I have no idea how I'm gonna do all that in a day while I am sick.

However, I found something that made me feel a little bit better.

As mentioned in my previous post, I'm in a Jeff Hardy phase. Still am. I actually tuned out during Philosophy awhile ago (which is something I rarely ever do because the lessons are hard to follow) because of him. Just daydreaming, you know. Girl stuff.

Look for him for my annual year-end 10 hottest guys list. :) Randy Orton may get bumped off the top spot this year.

Anyway, I found this pic of Jeff. As the original poster of this pic in a forum said, he is "insanely adorable".

He really is.




















I never noticed that he has dimples before. Oh man. *melts*

I can't wait 'til Friday when I get to see him again in Smackdown.

I have no life.

No comments: