Happy Halloween!!!

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Skittles and Jeff Hardy

I was surfing the net last night, partly researching for my thesis, partly searching for whatever I could find. I just saw Night of Champions a few hours earlier, and the WWE Draft 2008 two days back so my head was still quite full of WWE. So while reading a pretty long pdf file about persuasion theories, I suddenly decided to look for WWE fanfics.

I know, it's weird. About a month ago, I didn't even know those existed. But hey, they were there. So I looked for Jeff Hardy fics. I don't know why. I just really really admire him and his acrobatics and his multi-colored hair. I guess I've unwittingly developed a crush on him or something. Lol.

Anyway, the fics I found were mostly about John Cena. Like 15 out of 20 fics per page are about John Cena. If only it were two years ago, I would've devoured all of it. Haha. So I found a couple of Jeff fics, but regrettably, a paragraph into those works and I'm already bored outta my wits. There was one that kind of held my attention for a bit, but it's like the author's main mode of sustenance is cursing. Every other word is a cuss word. Pity, I actually found the first chapter quite funny.

After a few more fics, I stumbled upon this really cute and hilarious one shot, Feeling Skitty. This is by far the best Matt and Jeff fic I've read, even if it's only like, a page long. It's so cute and funny! And it actually made me go buy Skittles at the grocery today. Lol! :)

Oh, and I just found out that Jeff is already married. Yey for him and her, sniff sniff for me. :( And I saw this preview of a The Hardy Show episode, and Jeff pissed himself! He filmed himself pissing himself. It was really disgusting but a little bit funny too. Yeah, I'm a bit weird. His wife didn't look too happy. Haha. It was such a huge turn off for me though. But I still love him because he's insane. :)

No comments: