Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

2 More Months 'Til Supernatural 4

I have no life now. Lol. Waiting for the next season is sheer torture, so right now I'm filling the empty spaces with classic horror films like Night of the Living Dead, Children of the Corn, and Hellraiser. I also bought chick flicks like A Knight's Tale, It Could Happen to You, Ghost, and Cruel Intentions. Since I have two more days of wonderful nothingness at my disposal, I'm gonna have a mini horror fest of my own. I have The Craft, Practical Magic and Beetlejuice here. That's gonna be fun, especially with one big bucket of popcorn. Mmm!

So last night, while I was feeling giddy because of all the free time (which I actually have to spend studying and doing thesis, but you know me, procrastinator), I decided to be a little creative and indulge my Supernatural craving.

Here's the result:


Hahaha. And this one is my LJ userpic:



I painstakingly re-watched one of the episodes (3.14, I think) and slow motioned everything just to be able to snapshot good scenes of the Winchester bros. There actually are some other nice pics that I'm gonna turn into banners/icons later when I feel like being creative again.

No comments: