Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm....Dying.....*THUD*

So this is the first weekend of a series of torturous weekends to come. I spent yesterday (Saturday) dreaming up a plot for my "seditious" short story for history class. I spent half the night staring at a blank screen, urging creative sentences out of my fingertips. But they wouldn't budge. I thought that a horror movie break would get the juices flowing, but by 2am, I've only typed about half a page, and half of that half is the author's note, which isn't really part of the short story itself. Right now it's almost 3pm. I have finished two whole pages already. The only problem is that that's not yet half of the story.

Argh. How am I gonna finish this and finish another paper (for Philo) by tomorrow morning? Unless I cut my horror movie class. But I absolutely love that class. It's the only class that gets me excited about Mondays. No, I'm not gonna cut that class. I will finish this no matter what! Come on, inspiration! Hit me now!

No comments: