Happy Halloween!!!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Random Chat

I haven't used my MSN messenger in like... forever. I think I've uninstalled the one in my own computer a long time ago. And since my wonderfully flat monitor decided to take up smoking and smelling like a burning tire, it had to go to monitor rehab. So I've been stuck with borrowing my brother's computer for weeks now. And this one still has an MSN messenger which signs in automatically.

So awhile ago I've given up on tossing and turning and thought that a few rounds of Destruct-O-Match (I know, Neopets is silly, but that game is actually somewhat cathartic) would lull me to sleep finally (although this is contrary to the medical fact that using the computer before bed keeps one from sleeping because it makes the brain more active, etc. I don't know. My eyelids are actually getting heavier as I type this). So I logged on and started destroying virtual prehistoric bricks.

Then this IM popped up. Someone I don't know. Forgot to exit the MSN messenger. I was planning on ignoring it but then I had nothing else to do so I thought, why not? So normal procedures followed, then we ended up talking about poop. Literally. The person (I have no idea if it's a guy or a girl) said that he/she didn't go to school today because he/she has diarrhea and that he/she had an "accident" in the car with his/her aunt as a witness. I retorted with an anecdote about my brother and his pants. Let's just leave it at that. Lol. I have no idea how, but we spent half an hour discussing uncontrollable defecation and the necessity of diapers during sleep. And I actually had fun chatting with him/her.

This just proves how much I enjoy being brainless.

I guess this was a refreshing change from my perception of people who randomly IMs me in MSN. The topic choice was slightly inappropriate (but I guess people generally feel comfortable talking about gross stuff with strangers since they have no idea who they and hence cannot embarrass them with the story everytime they meet), but at least it wasn't pervy.

No comments: