Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

American Idol 2009

Auditions are the best. Really. They make me laugh so hard... It's worth the struggle of staying up when I so very very much like to doze off.

Anyway, the season looks promising yet. There have been a couple of people so far that I've seen whom I think will make it at least in the Top 24. There were also a lot of surprises a.k.a. golden voices in weird packages.

The new judge: Cara something. She is awesome. She has such a wonderful voice and she absolutely knows what she's talking about. Well, she looks like she does. What do I know. And it's good that Paula finally has a girl with her to fend of Simon with. Lol.

Oh yeah, I just saw Jason Castro's brother audition. He was actually good! Very different from Jason. I think his voice is more versatile. And they have very different looks too. Jason has this very laid back ad kind of "chill" look and his bro has... red and yellow hair. Lol. But he was good. I look forward to his Hollywood auditions.

I really don't know why some of these people actually think they can sing... I can't. I wouldn't dare, especially when it's being shown all over the world. I don't know why they would want to humiliate themselves in front of the whole human race (those who own tvs at least).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!