Happy Halloween!!!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Gone

The sipon is gone!

Thank goodness.

Now I only need to blow my nose about once or twice a day. It feels so good to be able to breathe freely. Although there's a wee bit of phlegmy feeling in my throat, that hopefully wouldn't turn into another week or so of sipon.

Official tissue count: 4 packs of travel-sized facial tissues, about 2 1/2 rolls of toilet paper, and bits and pieces of restaurant tissues and ones in those little packs (some I asked from my friends) here and there.

Man, this sipon has caused me money. Well, I didn't really spend any, but my mom had to get me medicine and tissue isn't exactly free. I've consumed about 150php worth of tissues during the whole ordeal.

I just wish everybody else who has sipon would get well very very soon.




Recently finished e-book:

  • The Awakening by Jude Deveraux


I'm like, putting down one e-book each day or two. I have to stop and turn my attention to required readings pretty soon. Argh. But that would be hard. There are 12 novels in the Montgomery series and I'm only on the 4th right now. I'd probably finish the one I'm reading tonight, and then start another one right after that and finish it I don't know, maybe tomorrow night. But then I gotta read something for Philo. Humph.

Okay, don't worry. Just think that there are only 7 weeks left and then you'd have endless freedom.

Or unemployment.

Yikes!

No comments: