Happy Halloween!!!

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Absolutely Endless

A few days ago, I thought that I was getting better. I guess I did get better, but this sipon! My gosh. It's endless. I'm almost tempted to say that I will be eternally sipunin, but I plan to get rid of the sniffles by next week. I can't very well sit through an orals singhuting away! Goodness.

Tissue count: 1 1/2 rolls of toilet paper, 3 packs of facial tissues (and these are the travel-sized one, like, 50 pulls each), and bits and pieces of tissues here and there.

My bag is actually filled with little sipunin balls of tissue.

I guess it's because I failed to take my meds this morning. I barely slept because of the Theo midterms cram-a-thon (which I had to do because I just couldn't stop reading an e-book!)

Everybody in school is either only starting to sniffle or are already hacking up phlegm through their nose. At least mine has tamed down into soft fruzzles. Still I need to blow out once every hour or so. Ugh.

It's because of the weather. I think the temperature is sublimely cool. But I guess Filipinos aren't used to this kind of cold. I wish it were always this cold here. I won't have to sweat so much and can even wear a jacket from time to time. And it saved us loads of electricity because we didn't have to turn on air conditioning for like, a week. We just opened the windows and voila! It was better than air condition.

But do we have to pay for this comfort with runny noses? Humph.

My nose is already patchy: skin started peeling off because of constant friction with tissue. Now I've managed to have a sunburned-looking nose without actually having to go out into the sun.

Recently finished e-book:

  • The Princess by Jude Deveraux

On to another Montgomery adventure......

No comments: