Happy Halloween!!!

Monday, January 05, 2009

The Shoe Series

It's not a new tv show, although it sounds like something Paris Hilton would star in.

Anyway, last week, a friend of mine and I got to chatting about her shoe collection. She photographed each of her footwear and posted it on her Multiply site. I absolutely love shoes, although I didn't realize that until about two years ago. The down side is my size 10/11 feet. There aren't many stores that cater to people with big feet. Most stores only carry until size 9. Ugh. And the fitting of the shoes still depend upon its style. There are some that are size 10 but still can't fit me. It's the width. I have wide feet, that's why sometimes I need a size 11.

Anyway, this Christmas, my "shoe collection" (I'm not really collecting) suddenly expanded. I've acquired 4 pairs of shoes this break alone. Lol. Two were given to me; the other two I bought.

When I came home last New Year's Eve and had absolutely nothing to do while waiting for midnight, I decided to also take pictures of all my shoes. I was planning on also posting them on my Multiply site, but I got shy. :) So since there's virtually no one who ever goes to this site, I'll post it here. You know, so I'd seem less vain. Hahahaha

First featured shoes:Got these from Schu about two months ago. They had a sale and I so wanted to buy that one high heeled lacey pumps. They were so adorable! But I wanted something I could use in the unpredictable Ateneo terrain. So I opted for these flats. They weren't my first choice 'coz I prefer closed shoes but they sure are cute aren't they? And on sale for less than a thousand pesos. :)

No comments: